Breaking News

Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 1, 2015

19 Things Victoria Beckham Has 100% Actually Said

These are all real quotes. Real. Quotes.


1. On the art of songwriting: "I'm quite an old-fashioned songwriter. I like a song that has lyrics and a good melody."


2. On bravery: I'm not scared of death. I never wear a seatbelt on a plane.


3. On why she could never be an actress: "I can't remember lines."


4. On her aspirations: "I want to be as famous as Persil Automatic."


5. On her image: "I don't want to be seen smiling, having fun, or eating."



Getty


6. On Brooklyn's conception: "We did it in Denmark, if you really want to know."


7. On concentration: "I just can't concentrate in flats."


8. On choosing your drink: "Drink whatever you like, just so long as it coordinates with your nail varnish."


9. On making pies: "I've never made a pie."



Getty




View Entire List ›