Breaking News

Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 2, 2016

Sadly, It's Time To Farewell All The "Leo Wants An Oscar" Memes

Thanks for the meme-ories.

After six nominations and 13 years, Leo has finally won an Oscar and simultaneously broken our hearts and the internet.

After six nominations and 13 years, Leo has finally won an Oscar and simultaneously broken our hearts and the internet.

Which is great, I guess. But it means we will no longer be blessed with memes of Leo mourning his lack of a golden statue. Let's take a moment to say farewell to the best of the best.

ABC

Every night in my dreams...

Every night in my dreams...

mpilot.tumblr.com

...I see you, I feeeeeeel you...

...I see you, I feeeeeeel you...

giphy.com

...that is how I know you...

...that is how I know you...

giphy.com


View Entire List ›