Breaking News

Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 8, 2015

The 17 Most Underrated Beyoncé Songs

It’s not easy being ***Flawless, but this playlist of Queen Bey’s slept-on hits will help you get there.

"Freakum Dress"

"Freakum Dress"

Album: B'Day

Why it's good: This song is the ultimate hype track before a night out. Not feelin' your look when you first take a glance in the mirror? Put on "Freakum Dress" and hit a lil' twerk for yourself. You'll be singing a new tune in no time.

Sample lyric: "Soon as you saw me, turned on by how the dress was fitting right
/ Short and backless (backless, backless) / See my silhouette in the moonlight"

Columbia / Via mentalsubtitlesnyc.com

"Yes"

"Yes"

Album: Dangerously in Love

Why it's great: This gem has a very old-timey vibe to it. Although it's a sad song about being fed up with a relationship, you'll find yourself lightly snapping your fingers to this laid-back jam because it's still Beyoncé. Duh.

Sample lyric: "You was on the wall, I was with my crew / You was watchin' me, baby, I was watchin' you"

Columbia / Via giphy.com

"Hip Hop Star" feat. Big Boi and Sleepy Brown

"Hip Hop Star" feat. Big Boi and Sleepy Brown

Album: Dangerously in Love

Why it's great: Sultry Beyoncé is the best Beyoncé and you'll definitely become hypnotized by her breathy singing as the hard beat of the song knocks in the background.

Sample lyric: "Are you infatuated with me, I could end your curiosity / If you don't think I'm too rude, Here's your chance to make your move"

Columbia / Via youtube.com

"Kitty Kat"

"Kitty Kat"

Album: B'Day

Why it's good: King Bey talks a good game when it comes to her ?. People say Beyoncé wasn't overtly sexual until she released Beyoncé, but this song is proof that's not true. Upgrade your life and give this treasure a spin.

Sample lyric: "Let's go, let's go little kitty cat, I think it's time to go / Let's go, little kitty cat, He don't want no mo'"

Columbia / Via giphy.com


View Entire List ›