Breaking News

Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 9, 2015

17 Times The Mom From "Clarissa Explains It All" Was Actually The Star

She’s a bonafide style icon, ya’ll.

Nickelodeon Network / Everett Collection, Illustration by Jenny Chang/BuzzFeed Life

As my boyfriend and I were watching it, he pointed out, "Sarah...you dress just like the mom. I'm pretty sure you have that exact outfit."

While at first I was all "I'M NOT A MOM!" I realized as I kept watching that being told you dress like the Clarissa's mom, Janet Darling, is a damn compliment. Clarissa gets all the credit when fashion is brought up, but if you take a closer look, her mom is the real queen.

Like it or not, the '90s are back, without the shoulder pads. And here are 17 reasons to embrace it:

When she was taken aback by her own outfit:

When she was taken aback by her own outfit:

Comin' at ya hard with style in the opening credits! That skirt is fire.

Nickelodeon / Via hulu.com

When she looked like a forest nymph:

When she looked like a forest nymph:

This is probably my favorite outfit of all of Mrs. Darling's . I'm a sucker for florals, dark forest green, high waists, and a sturdy belt.

Nickelodeon / Via hulu.com


View Entire List ›