Breaking News

Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 9, 2015

This Supermarket Had The Perfect Comeback To A Customer's Eminem Troll

They only had one shot, and nailed it.

Jamie McGloin probably had no idea what he was doing when he decided to post an 8 Mile-inspired troll onto the Facebook page of Australian supermarket Woolworths.

View Video ›

facebook.com

Dear Woolworths,

Yesterday I was searching for food to make mums spaghetti. I was nervous, my knees were weak, my palms were sweaty and to top it off, I had a vomit on my sweater already.
To be honest, I was ready to drop bombs, but I kept on spaghetti what I wrote down. I feel I had one shot, one opportunity and I let it slip. I could have seized everything and I left with nothing but a brown onion and tomato paste. I lost myself in the spaghetti because I had spaghetti on my spaghetti already. Snap back to spaghetti. Oh there's goes more spaghetti!!
So today I went back to purchase some spaghetti, instead of finding spaghetti in the packet, I found this.
It was spaghetti!!!! What should I do with it? Should I return the spaghetti?

Love Jamie xox

And then, something magical happened. Woolies replied...

And then, something magical happened. Woolies replied...

facebook.com

...and dropped the damn mic.

...and dropped the damn mic.

facebook.com


View Entire List ›