Breaking News

Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 12, 2015

20 Retro Commercial Jingles That Will Take '90s Kids Back To Their Childhood

“Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evenin’, pizza at suppertime! When pizza’s on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime!”

The lyrics ingrained in your mind: "It's Baby Bottle Pop (It's a Baby Bottle Pop)! Just lick the bottle, dip it, and shake it! And lick it again! It's a Baby Bottle Pop (Baby Bottle Pop)!"

Relive your childhood here.

Via youtube.com

The lyrics ingrained in your mind: "Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evenin', pizza at suppertime! When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime!" ?

Be prepared for an instant Bagel Bites craving by watching the commercial here.

Via youtube.com

The lyrics ingrained in your mind: "Oh I wonder wonder, hmm I do, I who. What's in my wonder ball?"

Take a trip down memory lane by listening to the jingle here.

Via youtube.com

The lyrics ingrained in your mind: "I'm Mr. Bucket, toss your balls in my top. I'm Mr. Bucket, out of my mouth they will pop."

Click here to reminisce (and be a little creeped out by a toy you once wanted).

Via youtube.com


View Entire List ›